Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More better ways to spend money

Well, for some reason the Federal government declined to pay me $20 million to notify everyone that their rebate checks are coming in May, even though my bid was for half the actual cost.

It was a long shot, anyway. But my latest idea is one that personally I think deserves a long look from the Department of Homeland Security: pay me that same $20 million to build a virtual border security system that doesn't work.

I have a fair amount of programming experience, so I'm guessing I could probably design and implement an inoperable system for closer to $10 million. But you know what they say, you have to pay if you want quality non-functional work. And I guarantee I'll put in the extra time to make sure the thing fails to meet the customer's needs. You can count on that.

So when do I start?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evaporator Replacement Tax Credit - Free Boiler Grants

In the event that you as of now get Working evaporator substitution tax break or other qualifying benefits then you will be in line for a Free Boiler Grant which may work with your supplanting your old wasteful and costly heater. The ECO plot helps householders who get Working Tax Credits, and it is substitution Universal Credit, to supply subsidizing for a substitution heater inside the home.

Mortgage holders and individual inhabitants might be qualified for subsidizing under the Government-upheld plot which gives heater financing to those in receipt of 1 of the passing advantages, including Working kettle substitution tax reduction. In the event that this is appropriate to you or somebody who for all time lives in your family you will get help to initiate a novel evaporator which can assist with diminishing your energy charges essentially.
Ark Insulation

imran khan said...

This is a fantastic post. It includes a lot of crucial elements that make it actually work.

Anonymous said...

Recruitment agencies collaborate