Friday, February 29, 2008

Recession? What recession?

I don't know about you, but I'm really excited. The President says we're not in a recession and we're not going into one, so long as I spend the $300 he's sending me as part of his new economic stimulus package. Granted, he wants me to spend it now even though it won't hit my mailbox until mid-May. But I say what the heck? I'm taking those three bills and buying myself a new flat-screen TV and a second home. And if you all do it, too, we can stop the housing crisis right here and now.

You know what else? I'm writing my Congressman and telling him in no uncertain terms to get off the cone and make the President's tax cuts permanent. Because I say to hell with the deficit and the national debt. If we have the certainty of knowing that mondo corporations and the richest of the rich can keep their deductions after January 1, 2011, I'm sure the bank will voluntarily dismiss those foreclosure proceedings they filed against me last week. As the President says, it's a no-brainer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the Krtom powder wholesale in the USA it is recommended to avail the Kratom of the All-Natural Artisan, the best and the best of the Kratom avail at an affordable rates in the USA and the premium kratom sources from the best US laboratories and are picked from the best kratom fields in the USA visit to learn more